MEMBERSHIP DRIVE THIS WEEKEND
OUR COUNCIL IS CONDUCTING THE SPRING MEMBERSHIP DRIVE AFTER ALL THE MASSES AT HOLY CHILD PARISH THIS WEEKEND PLEASE TELL A PROSPECTIVE KNIGHT WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER.
PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY DRIVE
OUR PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY DRIVE IS THIS SAT & SUNDAY MARCH 8TH AND 9TH. PLEASE BRING A JAR OF SMOOTH PEANUT BUTTER OR A JAR OF GRAPE JELLY TO HELP SUPPORT THE SENIORS OUT REACH PROGRAM AT HOLY CHILD PARISH
CALENDARS READY FOR SALE
WE NEED YOUR HELP IN SELLING THE LUCKY DAY CALENDARS IF YOU WANT ONE OR CAN SELL AT LEAST ONE OR TWO PLEASE CALL JOHN TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS.856-939-2570
NO OPEN HOUSE TONIGHT
THERE WILL BE NO OPEN HOUSE THIS FRIDAY JOHN C NUMBER IS 856-939-1325
Holy Child Council was founded in 1952 through the efforts of 74 Catholic gentlemen.
It is named after Our Savior, The Infant Jesus. The Holy Child Council works closely with Holy Child Parish which includes the churches of St. Teresa (Runnemede, NJ) and St. Maria Goretti (Runnemede, NJ).
Grand Knight: Sal Gagliardi (856-381-9093).
Financial Secretary: Anthony J. Samulis
The Holy Child Council Home is located at the intersection of Empire Ave & Princess
Ave in Hilltop, NJ 08012.
Click here to download our newsletter.
Click here to download Mary's Garden
Memory Brick Order Form.
Click here to download our Super Bowl Fundraiser form.
- General Meetings - 1st & 3rd Mondays of the month
- Regular Business Meetings - 2nd & 4th Mondays of the month
- Open House/Lucky Day Calendar Drawing - 1st Fridays of the month
- At least 1 major activity every month
- Rose Sale (for the rights of the unborn)
- Spelling Bee
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Christmas Festival
- Annual State Convention (Wildwood, NJ)
- Living Rosary
- Annual Turkey Dinner & Raffle
- Bingo Sundays @ Saint Maria Goretti Hall (321 Orchard Ave., Runnemede, NJ)